Why Patient Pass?
Patient Pass was designed to improve communication between hospitals and specialist departments. It speeds up referrals, supports clinical process reliability and gives a full audit trail for information governance.
Following a roll-out in the north sector of Greater Manchester over 80% of renal referrals are generated using Patient Pass. As a result, the renal department has released 0.5WTE of StR time, which is now spent supporting training and direct clinical care.
Using Patient Pass has led to improvements in patient safety, department efficiency and staff satisfaction.
Patient Pass offers:
- Secure two-way messaging
- Single accessible record of discussions
- Trust-wide or single department roll-out
- An easy to use interface
- Speciality specific decision support
- Three minute referrals
- Comprehensive drill down reports
N3/HSCN hosted and GDPR compliant
Easy and quick. Referrals submitted in 3 minutes
Backend integration (including PAS and EPR)
Single department or trust-wide implementation
Unique workflow and interface for each department
Workflow and decision support can be customised
Every interaction is logged for peace of mind
Live patient flow dashboard
- Decision support
- Security (N3 hosted)
- Two-way secure messaging
- Follow up planning
- Companion App
- Secure image upload
- Live reporting dashboard / patient flow
- Transfer waiting list management
- Visibility of patient’s previous referrals
- Advice & Guidance
- Escalation alert/notification
- Rule-based, speciality-specific workflows
- Task management
- Patient handover
- Workload management
- Onward referral
- Outcome reporting
Book a demo
To book a demo, fill out the form below and we will be in touch.