Patient Pass – Accessibility statement
This accessibility statement applies to the Patient Pass application which is hosted on the HSCN network accessible by a URL specific to the trust.
The Patient Pass web application is run by Patient Pass. We want as many people as possible to be able to use the application. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the application using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the application using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the application using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the web application text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of the web application are not fully accessible (i.e do not meet ‘AA’ level WCAG2.1):
- not all areas of the application currently meet AA colour contrast (4:5:1 for normal text) requirements
- labels, aria tags or names to be added to all form elements
- discernible text to be added to all links
The Patient Pass web application is working towards being fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of the web application. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 14th Jun 2021. It was last reviewed on 8th Nov 2021.
The web application was last tested on 8th Nov 2021. The test was carried out by internally at Patient Pass.